– 1 package (14.3 ounces) of Golden Oreo cookies
– 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
– 2 (8 ounces each) packages of cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the Golden Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until combined. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 8 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just incorporated. Add vanilla extract and flour and mix until combined.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust and top with the diced strawberries.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set.
6. Let cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!