-2 lbs of chicken wings
-2 tablespoons of garlic powder
-1 teaspoon of black pepper
-1 teaspoon of sea salt
-2 tablespoons of paprika
-1 teaspoon of onion powder
-2 tablespoons of lemon pepper seasoning
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place chicken wings in a bowl and season with garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt, paprika, and onion powder.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the wings and mix until they are evenly coated.
5. Place the wings on the baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through.
7. Remove the wings from the oven and sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning over them.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!